Wednesday, March 21, 2007

let´s play boule?!


///

Here it is my newest friends. From right to left (Marie, Satu, Nicholas, Daniel and Frederik).
I was a week ago on Stockholm for a "intensive" course of Tridion. And at the end of the course, this great Swedish, and South-African, people decided to take us to dinner and a little bit of fun on a nice place.

For my surprise (and I think of everyone) we had waiting for us an instructor to teach us to play "boule". A game with a little ball (call "the little pig") that we had to came closer to it with balls made of steel (or something metal, they were heavy).

At the beginning the girls played against the boys, and I only have this to say: 7-2 ?! ^_^

The great winner of the night was Satu and she win a gold medal.

I only have to say that I love it. Everything: the company, the laughs, the dinner, the place and the concept.

I wish that I can do this another time. Many thanks for you guys.

Here is the place...

No comments: